Thursday, July 14, 2011

A Course In Miracles ~ The Book and where to find it!

It was brought to my attention by another member that she was unable to relate because she did not know what book I was reading.  Thank you "Tam Tam" for making that comment. 

The title of the book is A Course in Miracles (ACIM).  You can select this link for an introduction to the Lessons http://acim.org/workbook_lesson_intro.html and/or you can go to http://acim.org/Lessons/index.html for the lessons. (The entire book actually) I also went to Barnes & Noble and bought the book.

A friend of mine got me started on this and we would text or talk on a daily basis about how we were doing or how we felt.  I did the lessons daily for 47 days and skipped about 10 days and decided to start over with more diligence and effort.  I really believe in the teachings and the purpose behind them.

This is what brought me to this blog.  I wanted a place to journal I guess and to share my experience along the way and to allow others to do the same if they wanted to join me.

No comments: