Thursday, July 14, 2011

Miracles ~ Lesson 5

So I finally decided to move on from lesson 4 and started lesson 5 yesterday.  To comment on this lesson I realized that my "perception" of what my thoughts "mean" are controlling how I act and react to things outside of me.  When I have a thought about say..... my husband not picking up his dirty clothes at the bottom of the stairs,  I get angry and resentful and behave in such a way that creates more misery for myself.  When I can choose to say "this thought about my husband not picking up his dirty clothes at the bottom of the stairs does not mean anything.".  Its not as easy as "when I can choose"....lol  That's why I had to do that lesson for a few days. haa-haa  And believe me, I should be doing it for about another 365 days. 

I am also using this lesson with things that I am working thru in therapy.  Yes, I need to work thru the feelings.  However, saying this allows me to realize that I don't have to suffer the pain that I have felt for the last 20 years any longer.  I can CHOOSE to perceive it another way!  This course is so amazing! :)

So..... on to Lesson 5.  This is another lesson I think I need to stay on for maybe a couple of days.  "I am never upset for the reason I think. I can not keep this form of upset and let the others go."  Phew......  again.....Laundry at the bottom of the stair. LOLOL

More to come later!   Please.....if you have comments or your own experience to share with me, please share it.  I would love to hear your points of view as well. 

No comments: